- Pocatello, Fort Hall, ID, USA
- Full Time & Part Time
Senior Care is currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable Caregiver/Homemaker who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to a individuals in need of assistance. If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at Senior Care could be the best job you've ever had. Being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work and to build close, caring relationships that endure. Please visit our website www.trustseniorcare.com to learn more about who we are. This position is mostly during the days and you may be working with more than one client. Need to be able to clean and work without supervision. May also help individuals that are in need of physical assistance with transfers, walking etc...
Being a caregiver is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have a healthcare background or experience with the elderly, Senior Care is always seeking the 'best of the best' caregivers! Live-In, Daily or Hourly caregivers are needed.
Essential functions include (but are not limited to):
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal Preparation and planning
- Housekeeping (Cleaning)
- Medication reminders
- General assistance
- Running errands
- Engaging in activates like games, memory books, and light exercise
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming) * Qualified individuals
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Have at least 6 months of paid experience, or 1 year of unpaid experience caring for the elderly or the disabled
- Excellent verbal communication skills, high degree of service orientation, positive attitude and ability to multi task also required
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Must be reliable, flexible, patient and compassionate
- Experience working in Assisted Living, Home Health or Skilled Nursing preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!