- Pocatello, ID, USA
- $7.25 to $9.00 depending on experience
- Full Time & Part Time
Senior Care is currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to a disabled individuals and the elderly. If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at Senior Care could be the best job you've ever had. Being a member of our care team offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
Please visit our website www.trustseniorcare.com to learn more about who we are.
Being a caregiver is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have a healthcare background or experience with a disabled individual or the elderly, Senior Care is always seeking the 'best of the best' caregivers! Live-In, Daily or Hourly caregivers are needed.
Essential functions include (but are not limited to):
• Companionship and conversation
• Meal Preparation and planning
• Light Housekeeping
• Medication reminders
• General assistance
• Running errands
• Engaging in activates like games, memory books, and light exercise
• Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming) * Qualified individuals
• High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
• Have at least 6 months of paid experience, or 1 year of unpaid experience caring for the elderly or the disabled
• Excellent verbal communication skills, high degree of service orientation, positive attitude and ability to multi task also required
• Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
• Must be reliable, flexible, patient and compassionate
• Experience working in Assisted Living, Home Health or Skilled Nursing preferred
• CPR certification preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!